Monday 20 June 2011

Fishnet Konad & BRIDESMAIDS

Pin It


Helloooooooooooooooo I just saw Bridesmaids - Oh My Freaking God! Seriously the funniest film I have ever seen. It is the female cast better version of Wedding Crashers,just the best lines and physical comedy I have seen in a long looooong time. And its not a chick flick, lots of gross boy humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously my brother thought it was stand out AMAZING too!



Flash

So I'm not a big fan of this mani, it's the fishnet print from m57. I think I just put it on the wrong color. OPI DS Extravagance is just beautiful by itself - one of my top 5 polishes - but with black netting on top... AVERAGE. I meant to do a nude/baby pink nail with this stamp but when I put Suzi & the Lifeguard on it took about 2 hours to stop being tacky and I therefore ended up with hundreds (well more like 5 or 6) of dents/scratches in it so I took it off and painted a quick dry one on instead and that was Extravagance. But what do I know, you might like it and if you do thank you :)
BTW I used Konad Black Special Polish for the stamping

Close up Extravagance with konad m57

Do you know what polishes look awesome with this pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...