Monday 13 June 2011

OPI Shrek Collection Swatches

Pin It



Yes these are only available online now probably, since they were limited addiction for last year's Shrek 4 - which I saw in 3D, average movie but chubby puss in boots was so gorgeous so WORTH IT!). But I only just had them arrive last week thanks to my favourite ebay shop Top Nail Shop (seller beautyzone2007) - take note New Zealanders: shipments always arrive within a week and a half of purchase and pretty fair prices, I can get 8 polishes for under US$50- mega cheap right now with the low USD!!!

Anyway back to the polish! Here is Who the Shrek are you?

 indoor flash
indoor without flash

I dig this dirty ogre green creme - it is seriously the same colour as shrek. Formula is a bit average, kind of thick and uneven, needed 3 coats - i think i'll try to add thinner and see if that helps. Love the colour though unique to me - there are some other brands that have dupes apparently Misa envy? i think.


What's with the Cattitude?

 indoor flash
indoor

Pretty sky blue pastel creme - has the same application issues but its cute. I think it would suit cool skin tones better than me but fun for spring and summer.

And lastly, Rumple's Wiggin'

 indoor no flash
 indoor flash

Very pastel purple, very cute (god my hands need a tan!) again more suited to cool skin tones but I like, very cute, darker than China glaze light as air but lighter than OPI done out in deco. Love the name!!!!!

hope you enjoy
xxx nails anon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...