Sunday 10 July 2011

China Glaze Metro Collection Fall 2011 Preview

Pin It

The theme for CG's upcoming collection is more or less New York City. From the press photos I'm not all that impressed, looks a bit like a been there done that collection. But some of the descriptions peak my interest so I will keep a look out for pre-release swatches to see if they are worth purchasing!


They are described as follows:
  
Skyscraper: A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city. 
 CG in the City: Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
Urban-Night: Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
Traffic Jam: Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
          City Siren: The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit
Loft-y Ambitions: Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
Brownstone: Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
Midtown Magic: Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
                Street Chic: This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting                   clothes do the talking.
Concrete Catwalk: Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
Westside Warrior: For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
          Trendsetter: Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.


Not sure when these will hit the stores my my gut tells me it'll be around mid August in the States, so I'm sure here in NZ we'll have to wait a little longer.
That's all for today. Will be hitting you with some more photos/reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...