Wednesday 27 July 2011

Polish Package

Pin It
Today was AMAZING! When I arrived home this afternoon I had 3 packages full of polish waiting at my door.

One just had lots of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat in it (my current bottle is running low and is super thick & hard to apply for some reason, I wonder if it was an old bottle when I bought it TBH). But the other two had some exciting coloured polishes inside:


Orly Frolic - NEW COLLECTION
       Flirty - NEW COLLECTION
Nubar Gem
          Chocolate Caramel
China Glaze Flying Dragon
OPI Grape, Set, Match


Misa Shake It To The Samba
        It's You
        Krystal Water
        Mermaid Dreams
        Shop Till You Drop
        First Kiss
Orly Pure Porcelain
        Rockin' Rockette
Color Club Tattered in Gold

So get ready to see some power swatching over the next few days ladies & gentlemen! Are you as excited as me?

xxxxx NPA =

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...