Sunday 7 August 2011

Orly Space Cadet

Pin It
Just a quick swatch before I go to bed





Isn't she pretty? From the Cosmic FX Collection. I can't remember if this was 2 or 3 coats. My brain is saying 3 so I'll go with it. The photo was taken indoors with flash - shows the duochrome really well. I love this little cosmonaut. Dark pinky purple & olive/gold green flashes + its foil like?! Sick. Just sick. Can't wait for the Mineral FX to come out from Orly, praying there's a duochrome in there too.

Beddy Byes time for me. Hope you had lovely weekends
xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...