Saturday 3 September 2011

Color Club Perfect Mol-ten Swatch & Review

Pin It


 This is a crazy unique foil from the Color Club Foiled Collection - just released in the US. This is a bit lighter than China Glaze Mistletoe kisses but the same colour green - like Christmas tinsel!!!!! I love it! All the photos tended to pick up the silver foil too much - in real life it has more of the tinsel green in it.

Fabulous formula! Maybe my best CC formula-wise. Opaque and even in 1 coat. I did 2 here though - OCD; I have to do at least 2 coats of all my polish it seems! Super fast dry time too.

My only problem with this one is that it is labelled Hot Like Lava  but according to the website that is a bright pink foil and this green is Perfect Mol-ten. I think someone stuffed up on the early release batch????

The pics were taken at the end of the 2nd day of wear and with 1 layer of Seche Vite.





Perfect Mol-ten has given me the urge to buy a few of the other colours too - Hot Like Lava & Foil Me Once. Both are pink shades & look awesome. If you missed out on OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! or want a cheaper option there is an electric blue foil in this collection too - Cold Metal

Have you noticed how nubbiny the nails are? So much for the nubbin diaries - holidays were more important! This is how they look 1 week post nubbinectomy :( Good news is all the low down breaks have grown out enough to be gotten rid of so now it is just a waiting game. I'm alternating using Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle & Orly Nail Armor (bonus - stops my polish from lifting/peeling off when I use SV as my top coat; also less tip shrinkage, Hallelujah).

Hope you're all have SUPER SATURDAYS! I had brunch with an awesome girlfriend and then she showed me the house she just bought! I'm so jealous! She's living like 5 mins from me now too so I can't wait!!!! We went craft shopping & got some bits and bobs for projects. I will be spending the rest of the weekend making some headbands and a bday present for a 3 year old. She's so gorgeous!!!!

xxx NPA


3 comments:

  1. ohhh where did you order this from? I cant wait to get the Color club glitter collection they are releasing for xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lisa I got it on ebay :( I've emailed you all the details cos too much for a comment. I really want some of the glitters too!!! All the previews have looked promising

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW thank you for being my first follower! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...