Thursday 15 September 2011

Essie Cocktail Bling for Winter 2011 available now

Pin It

photo courtesy of nailsupplies.us

Hey guys,
Just a quick note:

Essie Cocktail Bling is now on sale at nailsupplies.us for just US$4.00 per bottle. The mini cube is $8.50 & the 6 piece box set is $24 (6x4-so same as individual sale). Nail supplies routinely double the price after a week or so of release so get in now!
Shipping to NZ is $20 flat rate for up to 9 0.5oz bottles, after that it more than doubles.
I buy from them often & they usually arrive within 2 weeks of ordering.

xx Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...