Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pink Wednesday

Pin It
Today I have Jesse's Girl Magenta to show you all.


This is one of the older formula Jesse's Girls I picked up on sale from their website for just $1.50 - quite a steal IMO.






I'm wearing 3 coats in these photos. In real life Magenta is a wee bit richer & deeper in colour & it contains little flecky silver/opal coloured specks which give it the gorgeous shimmer you can see.

For the price this is really a steal! They still have their old formula polishes available so head over to Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and take a look - shipping is flate rate $9.95 international - they also have eye shadow, lipstick etc.

On an unrelated note, I was asked what a nubbin-ectomy was. It was just me hacking off my nails below the white tip because they were breaking so low down! On my trip they decided to get a case of brittleness so I had to hack them back again. I think they are trying to tell me I'm swatching too much & need to take care of them :( A little TLC and hopefully they'll be right as rain.

Are you rocking a pink mani today too?

xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...