Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pink Wednesday

Pin It
 Greetings,


I thought I'd better get in a pink post before my Wednesday was over.






This is my newest pink, Zoya Lo from the Gossip collection AKA The Hills - though who the heck is Elodie?. Zoya describes it as a "bright, warm, medium pink creme with strong coral undertones. A unique summer pink that really flatters a tan". And I agree. It has a great formula, perfect in 2 coats, no streaking. Reminds me a lot of CG Sugar High. Look how shiny the finish is! No top coat needed (though you should always wear it as a matter of course).


That's it for today.I've got a sinus infection or something so I'm tired and grumpy.

Night,
xx Michaela


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...