Friday 23 December 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Pin It
Herrow ladies,

Just two more sleeps til the big fat fella comes down your chimney and gives you presents (and drinks your beer!).  And The lovely Kaki @ Obsessed With Glitter has passed this award on to me.



This is what Kaki has to say about the Liebster award:
"Liebster" is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite.  The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!


I took the Deutsch at high school and while I was fairly crap at it ("one must learn their vocab & grammar", as my german teacher, the English Herr Atkinson would tell me. We called him Frau Atty, once I called out for Frau Atty in class too - he didn't seem to notice but the rest of the class cracked up :) ) - anyway the point of telling you that I took it is that we always used liebster for favourite ie. Lieblingsmannschaft  - favourite football (or Soccer) team. or Lieblingsfach - favourite subject at school. So it is nice to get an award for I suppose favourite blog!!!! Thank you very much Kaki - I love your blog too & I am envious of your nail art skills. I might have to put some more effort in to making mine happen.

Here are 5 blogs I nominate for this award:


Oh & these are the award rules!

The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers.

So thank you once again Kaki

xxx
Michaela

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much :)
    I love your blog alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! rebecca from rebecca likes nails here. i saw your comment on my blog about the faulty OPI brush you got - you can contact them and they will send you a replacement lid! send them an email telling them what the polish was and they should give you an online form to fill out i think and then they send you a new lid + brush! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...