Saturday 17 December 2011

You're Buddha-ful, it's true

Pin It
I saw your face
In a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
Cause I'll never be with you

Or so I thought... Yes, that's right; I finally got my sweaty little hands on Barielle Buddha-ful!!! And I'm guarding her ever so zealously!!!

Sadly my pics of her a wee bit on the awful side - haven't actually got around layering my Buddha much! I also picked up Positive Zen-ergy  at the same time, so so GORGEOUS! Sometimes Barielle really  hits their mark!

Buddha-ful - lamp

Buddha-ful - lamp

Buddha-ful - lamp

Buddha-ful is a beautiful sheer pink filled with flakies - in the bottle. On the nail the base just looks milky nude. The flakes are gorgeous. They sparkle blue/purple, green, an maybe verge on yellow. They can also look like the base colour at certain angles. It all adds up to a really delicate flakie that has become my favourite. It's perfect to layer over a nude or office appropriate manicure for a bit more pizazz, while maintaining a lady-like appearance. I'm wearing just 2 coats in the pictures above and unfortunately under the lamp I couldn't capture the true beauty, but it gives you a good idea.


Positive Zen-ergy -lamp

Positive Zen-ergy -lamp

Positive Zen-ergy -lamp

Positive Zen-ergy is a beautiful green shimmer. It falls somewhere between avocado & jade. Unique to the core. The shimmer is fine white/silver flaked glitter, the same as in Essie Smooth Sailing & Super Bossa Nova (only finer). I am completely in love with this one too. So much so, that I couldn't bear layering Buddha-ful over it!!! Gorgeous formula too. Can't wait to wear this more. Two coats was plenty.

What do you think? Click on the pics to enlarge them if you like.
BTW do you prefer this size photo or the extra large I usually do?

Hope your weekends are going good.

xxx
Michaela

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...