Saturday 24 March 2012

Speciallita Hits Powerpuff Girls - ELEMENTO X

Pin It
Ahoy-hoy ladies,

a couple of weeks back, I picked up the best looking polish from the Powerpuff collection Brasilian brand Speciallita put out - Elemento X

 I think the green Powerpuff Girl is called Buttercup and this polish falls under her inspired colours:

Elemento X - 2 coats - white light

Elemento X - 2 coats - white light

Elemento X - 2 coats - white light

Elemento X - 2 coats - close up

Elemento X has a blackened green base that looks a bit like a brown-black in low light. It has this great green/gold shimmer that comes to life in the sun!!! The shimmer is just the best coloured green, kind of a dark swampy green with hints of gold. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I used 2 coats for full coverage. The formula was pretty thick and I'm not really a fan of it in general because the tip wear is crazy bad - just like their duochromes!!! But at least I only needed 2 coats...

What are your thoughts on Elemento X? Have you tried any of the Powerpuff Girl polishes?

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour, but sucks about the wear on it. I don't have any from these, though I thought of buying some on several occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this polish is gorgeous!! just shot up my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...