Sunday 18 March 2012

St Paddy's Day Manis - PART 2

Pin It
Hey ladies,

As promised my St Patrick's Day manicure:

Nubar Reclaim - 2 coats - white light

Nubar Reclaim - 2 coats - white light

Nubar Reclaim - 2 coats - white light

Pot of gold - closeup
 I picked Nubar Reclaim to wear for St Patty's Day. 1) it's an amazing linear holo. 2) I never get a chance to wear it so what better time than on St Patrick's Day?!
Reclaim has a fantastic formula unlike most holos and went on perfectly in 2 coats. I used Out the Door topcoat.

My accent nails were pots of gold at the end of a rainbow. I blocked out the details in OPI Alpine Snow then added the rainbow 1 strip at a time top to bottom using:
OPI Keys To My Karma
OPI A Roll In The Hague
OPI The 'It' Color
OPI Don't Mess With OPI
Barry M Cobalt Blue
China Glaze Urban Night
Next I painted on the pot using Nubar Midnight Sky (matte) and made the gold coins using a dollop of China Glaze Passion (gold chrome) and Solar Flare for the glitter hex.

I was pretty proud of these nails. I kept it simple because I was in a time crunch but they looked really good in person and I didn't have any dents or scratches to ruin it like usual!!!! But I partied with all guys so I didn't get any compliments!!!! Guts. haha

What are you wearing for the Saint's day?

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love Reclaim as a base for this mani and your accent nail! I want to get my hands on the Nubar. I've been wanting it forever. It's perfect for SPD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job on the nail art! It looks gorgeous! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...