Saturday 21 April 2012

Dollish Polish: Welcome to Rapture & Putting on the Ritz

Pin It
Happy Saturday guys,

I had another nice afternoon, manicures and late lunch out with the girls! It's been so sunny too, probably got a bit of a tan going!!!

Gotta get ready for a night out so it's going to be a quick post. Got some more Dollish polishes for you.

 
POTR - 1 coat - white light

OTR - 1 coat - white light
Putting on the Ritz is a mixture of small, medium and large black hex glitter and medium and large white hex glitter in a clear base. One coat gives great top coat coverage. I'm wearing one coat over China Glaze Pool Party (red/pink neon) without top coat.

Welcome to Rapture - 1 coat - white light

Welcome to Rapture - 1 coat - macro

Welcome to Rapture - 1 coat - shade
Welcome to Rapture is a mash up of square and hex multi-coloured glitters in a clear base. Very cool, there's green, orange, red, black, blue gold and silver in there. I'm wearing one coat over OPI Ski Teal We Drop.

Have a great night everyone!

xxx
Michaela

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Bioshock, Welcome To Rapture is a great name for a polish^^ So sad nobody has done a big Bioshock related polish collection yet... I would buy every bottle =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the manis look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving the first combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...