Saturday 19 May 2012

Pretty & Polished - Forever Rose

Pin It
How long has it been since I've posted a mainstream polish?!
Feels like forever! An today is no different.

Forever Rose is a sheer matte pale pink with mega gold shimmer. It's very pretty, but holy moly does it need more pigment! In the photos I'm wearing 5 coats. Yes 5 coats! And I still have some serious VNL. I just kept layering til there was a decent depth to the colour and gave up on getting it opaque.





macro
All these pics were taken under my daylight lamp.

See how pretty she is? Just wish it was more opaque, but very nice for a subtle mani. Not sure what it looks like with top coat... I like it matte!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute alternative to a more nude shade, I love it, not sure about 5 coats though! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color. I bet it would great over a nude or light pink. I love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I should try layering it!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...