Monday 16 July 2012

Revlon Devil's Lure

Pin It
Eeeww just another manic Monday!

I have some fairly horrible photos of Revlon's Devil's Lure from the Masquerade Collection released for Fall 2011 for you today.

I delayed taking photos of this mani so by the time I got my camera out it was a bit scratched looking and the sun wouldn't cooperate, so they're just sort of blah...


Revlon Devil's Lure



I must have used the flash for the first shot, but God knows why! Possibly my most horrendous swatches ever.

Devil's Lure is a deep dark vampy wine red jelly. Apparently there are ultra subtle silver flecks in it but I could not for the life of me see them. Sometimes I thought I did, only to discover it was a piece of fluff or a speck of dust instead, haha. It's a horribly uneven polish. You can't leave it at 2 coats to save yourself because it's all over the show. This was 3 or possibly 4 and in person it still wasn't entirely even.

 I adore the colour though! So gory!!!! It can look pretty black in low light.

So sorry for this... I'll try harder to impress tomorrow

xx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...