Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sparkly Vernis Franken Polish

Pin It
The AMAZING Sparkly, sent me a bottle of her super special 1 coat purple holo glitter franken. She said she only gives it to really special people... I must be very lucky!!


Sparkly Franken
sunshine

sunshine

macro

Sparkly's Franken is a purple base jam packed with gold holographic glitter. This guy is thickish and applies like a dream!! YOu can get great coverage in 1 coat, but I applied 2 thin coats instead.

I am in love with this purple dream! My bestie drooled over it at work the other day so I painted her nails with it on Saturday and the girls in her class apparently adored it! We're talking 5 year olds here, so purple and sparkly/shiny = MAGNET!

Do you make a super special franken that all your friends want?
Don't forget, I'm only 5 followers away from a giveaway, so feel free to send a couple of readers my way!!

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...