Saturday 24 November 2012

Red and Sparkly: Elevation Polish MATSUDA & Sea Lore ARISTA

Pin It
It has been a very busy week ladies...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the USA readers, I hope you are enjoying your holiday or the Olympics of retail shopping???

When I wore Arista over Matsuda so many people told me they loved my nails (from little girls to the elderly!), that I raced home and took some photos in the late afternoon sun.


Sea Lore Arista over Elevation Polish Matsuda
sun

sun

macro
 Arista is part of the Triton's Daughters Collection from Sea Lore. It is a pink leaning red base with glowing flakies and holographic silver hex and small red glitter. It is the most opaque of the collection as I could get it opaque in 2 thick coats. In the photos I layered 1 thick coat of Arista over Matsuda from Elevation Polish. I added a layer of NYC GCS top coat too.


Elevation Polish Matsuda
sun

sunlight

shade
Matsuda is a deep red with hints of pink and brown. It has an almost hidden purple shimmer and is a build-able jelly. I wore 3 coats for good coverage. The formula is nice, non-streaky and dries in a reasonable time. This is part of the Japan Collection and maker Lulu's ideal red lacquer.
I found it to be very flattering on me.


That's all folks, off to beddy-byes,


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...