Thursday 29 November 2012

The BATTLE #3: Pink vs Purple

Pin It


Ok, for this challenge I had to choose both!
And the perfect polish arrived for the job: Girly Floam!


Ninja Polish Girly Floam
sun

sun

sun

macro
Girly Floam is a fine pink and purple matte glitter in a clear base. I wore 3 coats and got fairly good coverage. It's pretty thirsty and I only used 1 coat of Glitter Gloss before taking these photos, so trust me when I say it looks better with another coat of NYC GCS!

In the future I see myself using a base colour with Girly Foam and I know it'll be a hit with my friend's daughters.

So what do you think, PINK or PURPLE?

Don't forget to check all the other participants Challenge #3 posts:

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...