Tuesday 8 January 2013

Dandy Nails Chilled Down & Cashmere Night

Pin It
Buster is a serious ball of energy today! He's actually being a bit naughty barking at me to play with him. But he just wants to be chased around the house and I can't run because I've hurt my knee.
Instead I'm throwing an empty pump bottle for him to fetch. Fetch actually means for him to chew the shit out of until he runs back to me 5 minutes later to wrestle it off of him and repeat!! In case you're wondering why we're doing this with a water bottle, it's because he's destroyed all his other toys and mummy hasn't bought him anymore yet!
What do you get for a dog who is toy size and yet shreds 'heavy duty' chew toys within 20 minutes? He actually manages to decimate the tougher toys faster than the soft animal ones!

Anyway, I pounced on these 2 Dandy Nails polishes from her Holiday Collection as soon as they were up on Ninja Polish.


 Dandy Nails Chilled Down





Chilled Down has a light safari stone base with blue and gold flake glitter. It's so beautiful and different. I have Pahlish Ace of Fours that utilises the same type of glitter flakes and I can tell you I'm really digging them!!!  Application was very nice, I think I only needed 2 coats. I would have liked the base to have been closer to a white because it feels a teensy bit 'dirty', but that is just personal preference.


Dandy Nails Cashmere Night




Cashmere Night is a beautiful matte (ever so slightly smoky) purple with blue flakes and pink/red microshimmer. It applied nicely, with fantastic pigmentation like most mattes. I used 2 coats but you could get away with 1 thick one. I didn't get any photos of it glossy but as you can imagine, the shimmer really comes out to play!

If you live State-side you can get Dandy Nails direct from her Etsy store too! I love Sandy's blue-centric tastes, but she also has some beauties in other colours too.


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. These are really interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Chilled Down will be mine. It's SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...