Monday 21 January 2013

Elevation Polish I HEART YETI

Pin It
And I do <3 Yeti!!!!
Both the polish and the Abominable Snowman! I hope they do exist out there.

Source

This was Elevation's 20 bottle LE mystery polish from the December 22 restock, but I think Lulu plans to make another batch available. So I originally felt pretty smug that I'd snapped him up and now I'm feeling a little sad :(

I Heart Yeti arrived separately and I didn't know he'd even shipped so that was a nice surprise in my letterbox!


Elevation Polish I Heart Yeti over Essie Marshmallow




I Heart Yeti has a white jelly base with tiny flecks of blue, green and gold shimmer and lots of white glitter. There's small, medium and large matte hexes, iridescent white circles and matte hearts!!! I'm wearing 2 coats over 1 coat of Essie Marshmallow. I added 2 layers of Seche Vite to smooth the glitter. The iridescent circle glitter sort of glows in direct light and that's when the shimmer comes alive too. I didn't love the application, it's streaky as most sheer whites are! I might try layering it over an opaque white next time.

It's totally gorgeous and winter appropriate, which is what I love. Feels like there's a blizzard on my nails!

Did anyone else get IHY or am I super special? Please say I'm super special!!!!!!!!

Do you own any super LE polishes, tell me!


xxx
NPA

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet polish! Of course the hearts are totally cute, and that shimmer is just gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so pretty! Love the color and design. I find it classy even though it is simple. Perfect for any occasion and perfect for any color of dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, it's so cute! What a perfect mix.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...