Saturday 26 January 2013

Wing Dust Love, Love Me Do

Pin It
Wing Dust is an indie brand I'm growing to love.

I ordered some minis last October and was really impressed, so I placed an order of full sized bottles in December. They actually got lost in the post :( Funnily enough another purchase that was posted around the same time also went missing, so god knows where all those polishes ended up?!

Luckily for me the woman behind Wing Dust, Stephanie, was super sweet and shipped me replacements as well as throwing in another full sized bottle for free! That was unbelievably generous and completely unnecessary, but absolutely appreciated.

So now I'm making my way through swatching them all. The first one I have to show you is perfect for Valentine's Day and it's still in stock so if you like what you see, order it in time for February 14!


Wing Dust Love, Love Me Do over Femme Fatale Star's Lament



shade

Love, Love Me Do is a fabulous mix of matte, holo and sparkly pink, purple, silver and white glitter in a clear base. The heart and silver hex glitters are holographic and there's medium and baby pink and white matte glitter, not to mention pink and white squares. Basically LLMD has it all!
I didn't have any trouble getting the hearts on to my brush and there was always a good range of glitter on it too. I used 1 1/2 coats (I dabbed on some of the hearts so I could place them!) for these pics, over a black jelly with silver holo glitter; so it looks ultra sparkly! I topped the mani off with 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth that glitter!

You can get LLMD for US$8.50 at WingDustCollections on Etsy.

Hope you're weekends are going good!


xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Michaela you're the best, what a cool suprise, looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect Valentine's day manicure! I love how many different colours and types of glitter are in this one, but it still looks cohesive and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...