Wednesday 20 February 2013

Girly Bits Indian Summer

Pin It
Indian Summers are the best! I remember hearing that term when I was in Science class at the age of 11. And TRIGGER going through my head right now,

Remember the days in the old school yard
We used to laugh a lot
Oh don't you remember the days in the old school yard

Cat Stevens for life!!!!!!!

Anywho....


Girly Bits Indian Summer over Essie Cocktail Bling





Indian Summer is a glitter topcoat with rose pink, sky blue, bronze orange, periwinkle and purple glitter in a translucent light blue base with orange/gold/pink shimmer. It's quite beautiful even with the slight reflective curling. I layered it over Cocktail Bling (horrid name!!!) a muted and greyed periwinkle blue which looked to be a perfect match with Indian Summer's blue hued base. It's hard to see the shimmer in the light box pics so I added the macro bottle shot. Application was breezy and I think this was only 1 coat (but truth be told I can't remember, 2 is a possibility) with a layer of Seche Vite for a smooth finish.
The shimmer adds a haziness to the manicure that reminds me of looking out to the horizon on a hot summer afternoon and seeing the heat radiating in waves!

Looking at those photos makes me wish the end of Summer wasn't nigh!!!!!!!

Girly Bits is available HERE, Llarowe and Harlow & Co


xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice combo. I like the colour mix of the glitters in the polish, makes it look fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE this polish!!! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...