Monday 18 March 2013

The BATTLE #7: Geometric vs Flora

Pin It


Ok, I've enjoyed an almost  3 month hiatus on The BATTLE Nail Art Challenge, but here I am with Challenge 7. I chose to go Geometric with this one, I hope this stamping counts!


Geometric Nail Art





I started with a base of Maybelline My Varnish in 357 (I think, the labelling was confusing) and stamped on this neat pattern of BM 319 using Jade Vermelho Surreal. I was trying to get the complimentary red to show up in the holo stamp, but it's not really noticeable. I topped this mani off with a layer of Seche Vite.

I love subtle stamping, especially with vampy reds!!

I'm going to try to knock out a couple more of the BATTLE challenges over the next month, maybe catch up to everyone else?!

Do stop by the other participant's blogs to see their nail art interpretations:
Two Matejas Creating
An Indie Girl's Passion
Lacquered Tips
My Wondrous Marvellous Obsession
Cats n Nails
Jibber Jabber
Life in Color!
Polished Polygot  


xxx
NPA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...