Tuesday 16 April 2013

Daring Digits Pre Summer Blowout Sale

Pin It
Amazing Pre Summer Sale! $6.50 each and ship for free!

Pre Summer Blowout! All polishes are $6.50 with Free US Shipping.

Hi Polish Fans! Today starting at 9am Mountain time. All polishes will be restocked and will be on sale at the incredible price of $6.50. Shipping is FREE on all orders in the US and only $3.00 flat rate to Canada! www.ddpolish.com

This sale will continue only until my current stock is gone, so make sure to get the colors you want before they are sold out!

 
Copyright © 2013 Daring Digits, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...