Saturday 15 June 2013

Sation Love Is In The Heir might be the prettiest pale blue shimmer ever!

Pin It
Sation brought out a beautiful mix of soft sheers and bold lacquers in their Miss Antoinette Collection (they really know how to put out great concept collections). My favourite by far is Love Is In The Heir!

I think the swatches will tell you just how crazy I am about finding the perfect warm, pale blue.


Sation Love Is In The Heir




Love Is In The Heir is a dusty pale blue (with grey undertones) buildable sheer, with white micro-flake shimmer. Do you realise how hard it is to find a warm toned blue? What I wouldn't give to suit cool shades!! I can't pretend the formula is stellar... I applied three thin coats and it was still a bit uneven coverage wise, but some Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat helped to disguise that. It looks a bit like Illamasqua Raindrops' baby brother with the greyish blue and the fine glass fleck shimmer, don't you think?

And to think sheers used to be the 'devil'!!! Now I really do love them; they make for fantastic work manis or palate cleansers and I always end up wearing them for a lot longer than other polishes last on my nails.

How about you?


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...