Sunday 12 January 2014

What I got for Christmas: Femme Fatale Burning Blossom

Pin It
My lovely sister gave me some polishes from Femme Fatale's e-store for Christmas. While some were requests she surprised me with this one.


Femme Fatale Burning Blossom




Burning Blossom is a dusty apricot/orange crelly with matte fluoro pink and eggplant (basically black) hex glitter. I applied 3 coats here, but two would have shown off the glitter better. Then I topped it with a layer of Gelous & Seche Vite.

I'm definitely feeling the heat wearing BB. It'll look great for a day at the beach.

I'll be showing off the rest of my xmas polishes this week, so stay tuned.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...