Sunday 16 March 2014

Cadillacquer Breaking Bad Selection

Pin It
The Breaking Bad Collection is a mix of beautiful shimmers and subtle holos. Today I'll be showing you my picks! They are so awesome it makes me really want to watch the series! I really ought to have by now, right?


Cadillacquer Pinkman

 Pinkman - named after the character Jesse Pinkman (a former student of Walter White who becomes his partner). It's a beautiful pale, dirty pink shimmer with gold-green flecks. Two coats is all you need.


 Cadillacquer Cap 'n Cook


Cap 'n Cook is a red toned purple scattered holo with a pink shimmer flash! It's super flattering on my warmer skin tone. Again, two coats.


 Cadillacquer Blowfish


Blowfish (not sure what this name refers to - I need to watch to find out!), is a pretty pale green shimmer with blue-green flecks. It's so delicate - the most wearable green I own. This is also a two-coater.


 Cadillacquer Carwash


Carwash is a blurple scattered holo with a bit of a pink flash. All blurple lovers NEED IT!!!! Again, two coats.


 Cadillacquer Say My Name



Say My Name is an aubergine scattered holo with blue-purple flecks. This leans a little brown, which I like. I feel like it'll be my new 'go to' this winter. Again, two coats.


 Cadillacquer Yeah, Science!


Yeah, Science! is my absolute favourite from the Breaking Bad Collection. A soft lilac purple shimmer with pink-purple flecks! Of course, it's another two-coater.

The formula on all of these is sort of thicker than the usual creme but it is very manageable and applies nicely - sort of self-leveling. 


Cadillacquer is an amazing indie brand from Switzerland. They are a bit pricey on e-tailer sites but you can buy direct for about US$12 and she ships internationally for reasonable rates.


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty!

    xo Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! :D
    Tip: Just search for "Breaking Bad Blowfish" and You can watch the scene on Youtube :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...