Sunday 13 April 2014

Nail Shields: Take Two

Pin It
I recently tried some nail shields from Hex Nail Jewelry and while they were alright, they looked funny with my square nails and were a little wide for my nail plate.

I got some advice in the comment section that I should wear them with the oval end at my cuticles. It worked!!! They look infinitely better, dare I say, "AWESOME!"

 Barielle Buddha-ful & Nail Shields



I like wearing them with a soft mani too.
Thank you to Arachne646 for the tip!


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the tip to wear them like that. I have seen some nail shields I liked. This particular one reminded me immediately of a manta ray or a flounder! I will probably be getting a shield one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...