Sunday 27 July 2014

Houndstooth Nail Stickers

Pin It
I can't tell you how much easier it is to apply nail stickers, compared to water decals! 

Born Pretty Store sent me some black houndstooth nail art stickers to review.


Cult Nails Falling Hard with Houndstooth nail stickers




Application was a breeze. You just peel them off the backing card and place on your nail. I just had to trim the ends - which I recommend before you put them on your nails. They are thicker than decals so you can't just sever the ends easily. I had to use nail scissors.

I sealed this mani with some Seche Vite.

I am disappointed that once applied, they became grey in colour... However, these stickers come in gold, blue and white too, so all is not lost. I think the gold would look hot!!!!!

Next time you're at BPS, feel free to use my 10% discount coupon QHL91. Remember they have free worldwide shipping too!



xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...